LCD101 is a beautiful wall mount bracket for small size LCD TV and monitors, featuring a lightweight and stylish shinning aluminium finish. It features a swivel arm allowing for a high degree of flexibility, and can be swivelled freely from left to right and tilted up and down by 10°, and can be extended from the wall by up to 410 mm (16″) making the wall mount suitable for corner installations, in a wide variety of applications.
The wall mount is compatible with the vast majority of TV’s from 15″ to 26″ and utilises standard VESA mounting holes (see FAQs). The stand is easy to install and assemble, and includes all necessary fittings included with an easy to follow manual making installation and mounting your TV hassle free.
Click LCD101 LCD TV Wall Mount Bracket for full installation guide.
Allcam stocks a wide range of flat panel TV wall mount bracket kit, all made from cold steel or aluminium alloy, wholesale inquiries are welcome.
- Shinning aluminium finish, much lighter than bracket made from Steel/Cast Iron, reduce the load to your wall (very important for plaster board walls)
- Free swivel left/right, tilt up/down 10 Pull out from the wall and extend up to 410mm (16.1″) from the wall, the best choice for installing the LCD TV in the corner
- Durable powder-coated finish(black or silver)
- Suitable for small & medium sized VESA compliant 15″ to 26″ LCD TVs (weight VESA 100×100, 75×75, 50×50 compliant (VESA 200×200 and VESA 200×100 via the included adapter plates, see attached pictures)
- Easy to follow manual with text & diagrams
- Maximum load: 15 Kgs / 33 lbs, do not mount any TV heavier than 15Kgs.
- Package includes all necessary fitting kits including screws, concrete anchors, and bolts.
A: The Allcam LCD101 stand is suitable for the vast majority of TV’s with screen size 15” to 26”. The TV uses a VESA mount which the vast majority of modern TV’s use, and the particular standard used in this TV stand supports are 200×100, 100×100 and 75×75. This consists of 4 threaded holes in the back of your TV. If the horizontal spacing between these holes is in the range 75 and 200 mm and the vertical spacing is between 75 and 100 mm then your TV is compatible with this TV wall bracket.
The Allcam LCD101 is new, in retail packaging and comes with a full 5 year warranty.