This Thunderbolt 3/ USB C adapter provides universal connectivity in modern meeting rooms and hot desking offices. By simply plug this adapter to their USB-C-enabled laptop, phone, or tablet, your staff or guests can conveniently access your big screen TVs, LCD monitors, projectors, and USB/ network storage, as well as charge their connected device*(Note #1).
- One adapter does it all: output Video/Audio to HDMI/VGA monitors/projectors, gigabit network, storage, and battery charging* (Note #1)
- HDMI output up to 4K 30Hz UHD, VGA output up to 1080p 60Hz full HD
- 3 ports USB 3.0 hub, 1 with 5V 2.1A fast charging, 2 with 5V 0.9A charging.
- Support USB Type C PD fast charge the connected phone/laptop (the laptop/phone 's original charger must be plugged into this adapter * Note #1).
- Builtin in cable storage, Hard metal casing, Compact size (111*55*18 mm) and light weight (106 g)
The Thunderbolt 3/ USB C adapter is compatible with MacBook and MacBook Pro (2016 and later), HP Spectre 13 / Envy, Dell XPS13, XPS15, Chromebook Pixel, One Plus 2, 3/ 3T, Samsung GALAXY S8/ S8+, S9/ S9+, Note 8, HUAWEI Mate 10/ 10 pro, Mate 20, P20/ P20 Pro, and many other USB-type-C-enabled phones, laptops, and tablet computers USB type-C devices*(Note #4)
- 1x USB Type C plug with 90 mm cable (to plug into laptop/phone/tablet)
- 3x USB 3.0 port (1 with 5V 2.1A fast charge, and 2 with 5V 900 mA)
- 1x USB Type-C PD fast charge port (input, for the power supply of laptop/phone to plug in)
- 1x HDMI output port (to connect to HDMI moitors/TVs)
- 1x VGA output port
Notes & Tips
- The phone/laptop/Macbook 's original charger must be plugged into this adapter to charge your connected device, simply this adapter sits between your device and its charger / mains adapter.
- For best performance, devices connected to this hub should not exceed Max. current of 900mA. Otherwise, connection may become unstable or even disconnected.
- Only one video at a time, either HDMI or VGA whichever is detected first by the phone/computer.
- Not all phones/laptop with USB Type C port support the full features of USB type C, for example Huawei P9 have USB C port but does NOT support PD fast charge nor Video output. Please double check your phone/laptop's specification if your desired feature is actually supported and enabled.
- USB 3.0 may interferes with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and other wireless devices because of similar frequencies, in that case you can switch to your router 5GHz band.
- Thunderbolt 3 supports data transfer rates up to 40Gbps and max input of PD port up to 100W. Two-way transfer function can input and output data at same time; USB 3.0 supports maximum transfer rates up to 5Gbps and the max output up to 900mA.
1. My Computer have USB 3.0 port, is this USB C Hub / Adapter compatible?
Sorry, not compatible.
2. is my iPhone X / 8 / 7 6 and iPad / iPad Pro / iPad Mini compatible?
No. The iPhones and iPads up to 2018 come with Lightning port only, including the iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6, and iPad 2018 (6th Gen), iPad 2017 (5th Gen), iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Min. It is speculated that Apple may release the iPhone 11 / 12 featuring USB type C port.