The Lilliput UM1010T USB display is an ideal touch-sensitive secondary/ slave monitor without requirements of neither an extra graphical card nor a power supply, one single USB cable does it all. You get an instant high-resolution secondary screen for your MSN/ Skype, Twitter, widgets, gaming tools, email, a spreadsheet, PhotoShop tools, or even video.
The Lilliput UM-1010/C/T mini USB monitor w/ touch screen works in a very simple way. After you have installed the correct driver, simply click and drag the application Window across your main screen and it appears on the other. It is fun and also very useful to have those small applications (iTune, MSN/ Skype, News reels etc) running on a small screen next to the main screen. In addition, the extra monitor will not affect the performance of your computer either. After all it is a USB device with its own graphics card onboard, so it does not draw computing power from CPU, GPU nor RAM to keep itself running.
These Lilliput USB display can also work in several different modes:
- As a extension of the main monitor. You can easily change which direction you wish to extend: Right (default), Left, Above, Below
- As the main monitor. In this setting, your main monitor becomes the slave monitor, and your current application is showing on your big monitor, you can even completely turn off your big screen.
- You can also set it to mirror the main monitor. In this case the resolution of the main monitor will be reduced down to that of the USB monitor
Key Features of Lilliput UM1010T USB display
Mini monitor runs completely off of USB, an extra display whenever and wherever you need it.
No extra power needed, the mini monitor is powered by two USB ports
No extra video card nor VGA port required: the Lilliput USB display has a built in video card that runs over any USB 2.0 connection.
Rotating Portrait or Landscape view. Go vertical for notes and spreadsheets, horizontal to watch a movie
A Perfect additional Mini-Displays to set up Widgets, Chat Windows and other Softwares
Great for laptop/ netbook use. The mini USB monitor stores easily in your bag and is ready to go simply by plugging it in
4-Wire Resistive Touch Screen
Compatible with certain Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later (Intel CPU only), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
Specification of Lilliput UM1010T touch-sensitive USB monitor
- Panel Size: 10.1" LED
- Resolution: 1024×576 pixels
- Touch Panel: 4-wire resistive
- Contrast: 500:1
- Brightness: 200cd/㎡
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Angle: 90°/50°(H/V)
- Input Power: USB(DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: ≤4.5W
- Mounting Process: VESA 75x75
- Demension(LWD): 253.5×162.5×35/65.5mm(with bracket)
- Weight: 982g
Allcam stocks the full range of these portable mini USB Monitors:
- Lilliput UM1010T 10" USB monitor (USB-powered display) w/ Touch Screen
- USB cable
- Windows Driver CD-Rom (* Note: MAC OS driver need to be downloaded separately)
- User Manual
Notes: for users of MAC and Linux (or if your CD drive has difficulty to read the mini CD-ROM),
USB display driver can be downloaded from: http://www.displaylink.com/support/downloads.php
Touch screen driver can be downloaded from: http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/drivers.htm
These Lilliput 10" USB display/ monitors are brand new in retail box with 2 years warranty.