The Allcam PCW80MM is a high quality 80" projector screen in 16:9 wide screen format for ultimate home cinema experience. The PCW80MM projection screen uses high quality matte white material which is tear resistant, fire proof, wrinkle proof and is designed to hang perfectly flat.
Key Features of PCW80MM HD Projector Screen
- Massive 80" (177x100cm) screen in 16:9 widescreen format; Overall dimension with casing: 200x10x10 cm
- Matte White Projector Screen: flame retardant and mildew resistant
- Wide viewing angle: 50°
- All our projector screens with black borders to increases the perceived image quality
- Black border dimensions: Left/Right - 4.5cm, Bottom - 5cm, Top - up to 18cm
- Easy and quick to pull down (manual)
- Wall and Ceiling Mountable (wall mounting fitting included, ceiling mount fitting not included but you can use normal hooks)
FAQ: Which type of projector screen should i purchase?
A: Allcam sells two most widely used projector screens: Matte White and Glass Beaded. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Matte White is the most versatile screen surfaces and the number one choice for situations where ambient light is controllable. It's surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Screen surface may be cleaned with mild soap and water. Matte White projector screens are flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Gain (Matte White Projector Screens) - 1.0
Viewing Angle (Matte White) - 50°
Glass beaded projector screens has the ability to achieve a higher gain by reflecting more of the projected light back along the projection axis. Glass beads impregnated in the screen's surface provide additional reflectance which results in vibrant, life-like color reproduction at moderate viewing angles. Not recommended for areas where screen will be subject to abuse or soiling.
Gain (Galss Beaded Screens) - 2.5
Viewing Angle (Glass Bead) - 30°
These PCW80MM projector screens are brand new in seal box with 3 years warranty.