Portable hard drives - Carry GB of data securely in your pocket - is the best choice if you need to transfer larger amount of data from one computer to another, also ideal for daily data storage / file backup.
Portable hard drive works simply by plug the USB (Firewire) cable into the computer, computer will detect it and assign a new drive letter automatically, you simply drag & drop your file into the portable hard drive. When completed just unplug the cable. (Only windows 98 need driver installation)
Thie portable hard drives also support one touch file backup. The included PCCLONE EX Lite software is an easy and fast way to backup your data. (System backup is not supported by this included version of software)
This USB 2.0 pocket hard drive comes with 80GB, 250GB, 320GB, and 500GB storage capacity, please select your capacity at the bottom.
- 80GB to 500GB storage capacity: 2.5" SATA Hard Drive inside (Hitachi/Fujitsu)
- True Plug & Play, no setting required, no driver installation (Windows ME, 2000, XP, and Mac OS 9.x or above)
- Drag & Drop file manipulation, no special software required (while CD-RWs do)
- Super slim & compact size(12.6 x 7.5 x 1cm W x D x H)
- Full aluminium shell - keeps cool while working
- USB bus powered (Y- shaped USB 2.0 cable included which can extrac power from two USB ports in case power supply from one USB port is not sufficient )
The USB 2.0 portable hard drrives are supported by the following O.S.: Windows 98 SE, Windows ME & 2000 & XP, MAC OS 8.6 or higher. *Note: USB are not supported by Windows NT.