The Allcam LV908 handheld USB Barcode Scanner is designed for e-shop owners. Be it logging the serial number of the products from suppliers (or to customers), or counting / recording parcels you are sending via couriers or Royal Mail, the LV908 handheld barcode scanner can save you a lot of time and efforts.
Powered by the industry-leading Symbol barcode scanner solution, the Allcam LV908 USB barcode scanner scans automatically when there are barcodes in range without you pulling the trig. The barcode scanner also has good tolerance toward condensed, smudged, or fuzzy barcodes which many competitive barcode readers refused to scan.
Ever had a dispute with a courier or Royal Mail on the number of parcels collected from your warehouse? Why not scan the parcels before the collection? Allcam's Parcel/Stock counting software is extremely easy to use. It runs fast in Windows 7 & XP without prior installation. Simply click the "New Batch" button to start scanning, then use the LV908 barcode scanner to scan through your parcels, click "Save Batch" and you will be asked to name the batch. Now you have all the tracking numbers and total count saved in the database. Later you can search for batches to see the numbers parcels and the tracking numbers (barcodes) under each batch, or export the data to *.CSV files to use with other software. You don't need to worry about duplication either, the software will ignore it unless you tell it otherwise.
For most online shop owners, margin was normally squeezed to minimum due to transparent competition, it is important to keep the faulty returns to minimum (by checking the serial numbers, if available), and return faulty products to the correct supplier (again by checking the serial numbers). With Allcam's Stock/Parcel counting software, you can record the serial numbers all the incoming or outgoing stock under separate batches with appropriate names. Later you can search for a particular serial number to help you to pinpoint the supplier and customer.
Discrepancy in stock counting? The Allcam LV908 USB barcode scanner and stock/parcel counting software can make an accurate count if the products have unique serial numbers (as most of the expensive items do). A product might have several barcodes affixed to its box, for example one EAN code and one Serial Number, the software is clever enough to recognize different patterns so if you scanned a serial number at the beginning, it will not count an EAN code (unless you tell it to).
Key Features of Allcam LV908 handheld USB barcode scanner
- Autosense, scans automatically where there are barcodes in range
- Driver-free and installation-free (Win 7 & XP), plug in and it works
- USB powered, no battery required
- Bundled with Allcam parcel/stock counting software, installation free (Win 7 & XP) and easily transferable from one PC to another
- Scans all 1D bar codes (NOT read 2D barcodes)
- Drop-proof up to 1.5 meters
- Good tolerance with smudged, fuzzy, condensed barcodes
Specification of Allcam LV908 handheld USB barcode scanner
- Bit error rate (BER): 1/5 million
- Safety performance: Meet the Grade II National Criteria for Laser Safety
- Compatible Barcode types: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN128, Codaber, Industoal 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Chinese postcode etc.
- Interfaces: USB / USB2
- Scanning method: Manual / Automatic
- Resolution (PCS0.9): 0.10mm(4mil)
- Depth of field: 10-420mm (POS09 density 0.25)
- Reading speed: 100 times/second
- Reading precision: 0.40-0.825mm
- Reading distance: 10-520mm
- Reading angle of elevation: 60°
- Reading angle of dip: 45°
- Operating temperature: -20° C-45° C
- Storage temperature: 20° C-45° C
- Power: 5V 57mA
- Standby: 36mA
- Light intensity: Daylight, 4000Lux
- Electromagnetic interference: Complying with en50081, PAR1 standard
- External electromagnetic interference resistance: Complying with en50081, PAR1 standard
- Dust-proof: Complying with en50081, PAR1 standard
- Handheld laser barcode scanner
- USB cable (~ 1.5 meters)
- Desktop stand /bracket
- Allcam Parcel/Stock counting software
- Quick Start Guide
FAQ: How barcode scanners work?
A: Barcode scanners provide a very efficient way to enter data. Basically instead of typing with your keyboard, the barcode scanner reads the barcode and fetches the corresponding text plus a "enter" key at the end into any active software applications, for example Microsoft Word, Notepad, Google search box, or an inventory/order management software.
FAQ: Has Allcam got a version of the parcel/stock counting software for Linux / MAC or as an iPad / Android Apps ?
A: The parcel/stock counting software included free with the handheld barcode scanner works for Window 8, 7, XP only. Allcam can provide other version for extra charge.
These Allcam LV908 USB barcode scanners are brand new, 2 years warranty.