The Lilliput 667GL 7" full HD field monitor is a state-of-the-art field monitor specially designed for HD SLR camera and professional video camcorder shooters. Utilizing 7” LCD panel with full 1080p HD resolution, wide viewing angle of 140° s and high brightness of 450cd/m2, the Lilliput 667GL guarantees the best usability for both indoor and outdoor shooting conditions. The Lilliput 667GL 7" HD field monitor comes with many features which makes it an ideal companion for professional video cameras: high brightness & resolution LCD, BNC multi-video input (HDMI, YPbPr component, RCA composite, and optional HD-SDI), XLR power input, battery mounting plates, hotshoe mounting, and detachable sun hood.
The Lilliput 667GL field monitor supports various video
input signals through HDMI, Component, and composite RCA video input
terminals, more convenient the component and composite video terminals have BNC connectors. The wide range of video format supported by the Lilliput 667GL also means it can be used as a monitor for a load of other applications besides digital video cameras, such as CCTV, gaming (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii), car rear view camera ...
Key Features of Lilliput 667GL Field Monitor
- Ideal for professional video cameras and digital SLR camera, with HDMI, YPbPr component, and RCA composite video input (HD-SDI input is optional)
- LCD in 16:9 widescreen Aspect Ratio,
- Support 1080p full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels)
- High brightness (450cd/m2), high contrast (500:1), and Dizzy-proof monitor, clearly viewable under direct sun shine
- Perfectly viewable 140° horizontally and 120° vertically (from the centre point).
- Compatible with both NTSC and PAL video broadcasting formats
- XLR DC input jack and optional 6hr rechargeable lithium battery, also compatible with a range of common camcorder batteries via the two adapter plates (*notes for compatible list)
- Easily mounted on cameras/ camcorders with hot-shoe mount, and extremely easy to change the viewing angle
- Panel Size: 7" TFT LCD (16:9)
- Native dot resolution: 800×480, support video input up to 1920×1080 full HD resolution
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast: 500:1
- Viewing Angle: 120°/ 140°(H/V)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V (XLR DC Connection)
- Input Signal: HDMI, YPbPr, AV1/AV2. (HD-SDI input is optional)
- Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Current: 650mA, Standby Current: ≤50mA
- Audio Output: ≤1W
- Speaker: ×1(front)
- Size(LWD): 188×131×33mm/194×134×73mm (with sun shade)
- Weight: 510g / 568g (with sun shade)
- 1 x Lilliput 667GL 7" full HD filed Monitor
- 1 x Sun shade
- 1 x Hotshoe Mount
- 1 x DV Battery Mounting Plate A (*note for compatible list)
- 1 x DV Battery Mounting Plate B (*note for compatible list)
- 1 x 12V DC adapter
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x User Manual
Allcam also supply an optional 6hr rechargeable Lithium Battery F-970 & Charger for £19 extra.
Notes: Battery Mounting Plate compatible list
We supply two battery adaptor plates in the package:
- Plate A (DU21) for battery of Panasonic DV: NV-GS/PV-GS/DZ-MV/GS/H28/H258/H288GK series, comply with Panasonic battery DU06/VBD140/ SANYO DZhs301sw/ Hitachi DZ-HS303SW/BZ-BP14S/DZ3200/BP07W
- Plate B (F-970) for battery of SONY DV: NP-530 NP-730 NP-F770 NP-930 NP-F330 NP-F530 NP-F550 NP-F730 NP-F750 NP-F750SP NP-F930 NP-F950 NP-F960 NP-F970
- Plate C (QM91D) for battery of SONY DV: DSC-R1, DCR-HC15E, HC1E, AE1u, TRV828, PS105K, 300K10P1E series ( NP-FM30, NP-FM50, NP-FM51, NP-QM50, NP-QM51 batteries)
These Lilliput 667GL full HD field monitors for professional video cameras are brand new, in retail box, 2 years warranty.