Today’s laptop screens, monitor, TV, LCD/LED & PDA present a particular problem when it comes to cleaning. The Allcam TV3CKT is designed to meet the specific cleaning requirements of your electronics screen without damaging the surface. For instance using a paper towel will scratch the screens surface and over time damage it beyond repair. Many of the products available today contain either alcohol or ammonia which will, over time, also damage the screens surface.
Allcam TV3CKT is alcohol and ammonia free and will not damage your screens surface and the range of polishing cloths are made from the finest materials to meet the specific cleaning requirements of your LCD display.
Allcam TV3CKT has a special formula that will lift and dissolve surface contaminants and fingerprints, floating debris off the screens surface, leaving an anti-static coating which dramatically reduces surface friction, resists fingerprinting and provides a renewable protective screen barrier.
- 3 pc cleaning kit
- brush + cleaning solution + microfibre cloth
- special formulated cleaning solution
- reduce surface friction
- resist fingerprints
- antistatic coating
- protective screen barrier
- screen cleaning fluid
- microfibre cloth
FAQ : HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SCREEN
- Unplug or turn off your LCD screen or device and closely examine the condition of the screen.
- Take notice of any smudges or areas to be cleaned.
- Use a Microfiber Cloth to remove any obvious dust and gently brush off any dirt particulars.Although you can clean any LCD screen with a 50/50 solution of distilled water/isopropyl alcohol, using an old cotton T-shirt or handkerchief, it is recommended that you acquire the proper cleaning solutions and cloths to clean your LCDs. Many of these LCD screens are very expensive items, proper cleaning kits such as Allcam TV3CKT should be used to clean and keep your LCD displays in a crisp clear pristine condition.
- Never spray any cleaning solutions directly onto the screen, spray it into your cleaning cloth.
- Very, very gently wipe the screen in a circular motion. Do not press hard on the cloth. Let the cleaning solution do its job.Don't press hard or touch the screen with your fingers or you may leave oily prints and smears.Don't leave any liquid on the screen, remove all excess moisture as it may damage your screen.Let the LCD screen dry thoroughly before you switch it back on.
- For hard to remove stains or ink marks you may have to repeat this procedure several times