The PCW120GE projector screen delivers the ultimate cinematic experience to the home movie theaters, classrooms or conference rooms. The electric motor and RF remote control enables you to conveniently open/close the projector screen while you sit comfortably in sofa. The high-tech engineered glass beaded screens deliver the brightest images among its class. The massive 120" (264x147cm) screen size greatly enhance your video presentation to its best quality.
This 120" screen with its metal casing is 3 meters long, pls make sure your room is big enough. Many customers failed to check the space available in their room and ended up with waisting £20+ postage to send the screen back.
Key Feaures of PCW120GE Projector Screen
- Glass beaded surface - gives the brightest images among all projector screens (Glass Beaded screens will be much brighter than a matt white screen)
- Massive 120" screen (264x147cm) in 16:9 widescreen format ; Overall dimension including casing: 300 x 12 x12cm
- Advanced technology – high gain glass beaded screen, with longer life and no yellowing or causing fading images, deforming and emitting odors.
- Clean crisp images – complimented by the black border.
- Quiet and smooth running motor with RF remote control, RF technology means don't even need to point your remote toward the motor!
- Ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing design
- Wall and Ceiling Mountable
- Black border dimensions: Left/Right - 4.5cm, Bottom - 5cm, Top - up to 20cm
The PCW120GE 120" motorised projector screen features black masking borders to increase picture focus. The silent synchronized motor that controls the screen delivers smooth, quiet and dependable operation. There is even a RF remote control so you can open/close the screen while sitting confortably in sofa. Unlike normal remote control which you must point to the controlling point direct and without obstruction, RF technology-powered remote controllers always work as long as the object is within range. The high effective scattered screen ensures optimum viewing from almost any seat in the house. The glass beaded projector screen is easy to clean, and durable enough for daily use.
The PCW120GE motorised projector screens are suitable for all HD projectors, and it works especially well for LCD projectors.
FAQ: Which type of projector screen should i purchase?
A: Allcam sells two most widely used projector screens: Matte White and Glass Beaded. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Matte White is the most versatile screen surfaces and the number one choice for situations where ambient light is controllable. It's surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Screen surface may be cleaned with mild soap and water. Matte White projector screens are flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Gain (Matte White Projector Screens) - 1.0
Viewing Angle (Matte White) - 50°
Glass beaded projector screens has the ability to achieve a higher gain by reflecting more of the projected light back along the projection axis. Glass beads impregnated in the screen's surface provide additional reflectance which results in vibrant, life-like color reproduction at moderate viewing angles. Not recommended for areas where screen will be subject to abuse or soiling.
Gain (Galss Beaded Screens) - 2.5
Viewing Angle (Glass Bead) - 30°
These PCW120GE projector screens are brand new in seal box with 3 years warranty.