The MDM12D is the desk mount bracket for two 15" to 27" LCD monitors. The two monitors to be mount on one desk side-by-side in one row. It is the twin monitor version of the Allcam MDM1X series (MDM11, MDM12 ...) multiple monitor desk mount bracket with the same black finish, same modules, same features, and same mounting method.
- Tilt up / down 15°
- Freely Swivel left/right: 360°
- Freely Rotate: 360° monitor(s) can be installed to landscape / portrait orientation
- Height adjustable: monitor(s) can be fixed at suitable height
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Fully adjustable arms: folding or opening
- Extra heavy duty steel construction: up to 10 kgs per monitor or 60 Kgs in total
- High quality power-coated black finish
- Suitable for all 15" to 27" LCD/LED monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes
- Possible to mount more monitors in the future with modules (to be purchased separately)
- 4pcs M4 bolts included to bolt monitor to the bracket (99% LCD/LED monitors use M4 bolts)
For more info, click MDM12d Installation Manual
Allcam is a direct importer, we designs and stocks a range of wall brackets, floor stands, desk mount brackets for flat screen monitors / TVs, wholesale inquiries are welcome.
These MDM12D Twin LCD Monitor desk mount bracket / stand are brand new, 5 years warranty.
Further Info on MDM1X Series LCD Monitor Desk Mount
The Allcam MDM1X series multiple LCD desktop mount bracket are carefully designed in modules:
- Pole module (with clamp and cable holders): short pole 44cm (MDM10PS), long pole 72cm (MDM10PL), extra long pole 100cm (MDM10PXL)
- Arm Sections (MDM10AL): if the cantilever arm assembly in your MDM1X bracket is not long enough, you can add one or more arm sections. The long arm sections are 190mm (7.48") long, and the short arm sections are 130mm (5.12") long.
- Joint locks: these module connect the arm assemblies to the pole. Joint lock single (MDM10JLS) for connecting one arm assembly (one monitor), and Joint lock dual (MDM10JLD) for connecting two arm assemblies (two monitors)
- VESA bracket (MDM10BKT): these first bolt to monitors, then mount to the arm assemblies or the joint locks.
In addition to the preconfigure models:
customers can easily configure / customise a desktop bracket according to their own requirements. For example, if you want to mount two monitors vertically (one above another) on your desk, you can select 1 x MDMPL long pole, 2 x MDM10JLS single joint locks, and 2x MDM10BKT VESA bracket, see the MDM1X Modules image on the left for illustration.