MDM02 Dual LCD Monitor Stand mount two LCD monitors back to back on a 40cm-high pole which is clamped to a desktop. MDM02 enable two people sitting face to face in the same office to share one monitor stand for their LCD monitors (mounted back to back on one pole), saving precious space and money. MDM02 are the simplified version of MDM05 dual monitors stand without the articulate arms, while all other popular features are reserved, for example, use same modules as the MDM0 series multiple monitors stands, tilt up/ down 30°, free swivel left/right 90°, move monitor up/ down the pole.
Allcam has three dual monitor stand: MDM02, MDM05, and MDM0D. The differences are:
* MDM02 mount two monitors back-to-back,
* MDM05 can mount two monitors either back-to-back or shoulder-to-shoulder,
* MDM0D mounts two monitors one above another
- Dual monitors stand mounts two LCD on one pole (clamped to one desk)
- Universal, fits all LCD Montors and TVs with VESA 50 75 or 100 mounting holes but not heavier than 6Kgs each (13.2lbs each) in weight
- Tilt up/down 30°, free swivel left/right 90°
- Adjustable height (10 to 40cm from desktop), want even higher, Allcam also have 70cm long pole and 100cm extra long pole available
- Heavy duty metal pole and desk clamp, support up to 24Kgs in total
- 130° rotation, fix the monitor in landscape or portrait
- Using same standard modules as MDM0 series multiple monitor stands
The MDM02 use the same standard modules as those in the Allcam MDM0 series multiple monitors stand:
- Long pole (70cm) and Short pole (40cm),
- Long arm(18.4cm) and Short arm(12.5cm)
- Joint lock (single) and Joint lock (dual)
- VESA bracket (the part fix to the monitor)
You can buy additional modules to customise your monitor stands, for example you can easily add one or two arms to MDM02 monitor stand later so you can pull out and fold back the monitor easily, or you might want to buy another joint lock and VESA bracket so you can mount two monitors on your side while your colleague still use one monitor.
Please check the following video to see how to mount your monitors on to this dual monitor stand:
These MDM02 dual monitor stand are brand new in sealed box, 5 years warranty.