MDM01 LCD Monitor Stand mount one LCD monitor on a 40cm-high pole which is clamped to a desktop. MDM01 is the simplified version of MDM04 LCD monitor stand without the articulate arms, all other popular features are reserved, for example, use same modules as the MDM0 series multiple monitors stands, tilt up/ down 30°, free swivel left/right 90°, move monitor up/ down the pole.
- Single monitor stand mounts one LCD on desktop via pole and desk clamp
- Universal, fits all LCD Montors and TVs with VESA 50 75 or 100 mounting holes but not heavier than 12Kgs each (26.4lbs each) in weight
- Tilt up/down 30°, free swivel left/right 90°
- Adjustable height (10 to 40cm from desktop), want even higher, Allcam also have 70cm long pole and 100cm extra long pole available
- Heavy duty desk clampl, support up to 24Kgs in total
- 130° rotation, fix the monitor in landscape or portrait
- Using same standard modules as MDM0 series LCD monitor stands
The MDM01 use the same standard modules as those in the Allcam MDM0 series multiple monitors stand:
- Long pole (70cm) and Short pole (40cm),
- Long arm(18.4cm) and Short arm(12.5cm)
- Joint lock (single) and Joint lock (dual)
- VESA bracket (the part fix to the monitor)
You can buy additional modules to customise your monitor stands, for example you can easily add one or two arms to MDM01 monitor stand later so you can pull out and fold back the monitor easily, or you might want to buy another joint lock and VESA bracket so two people sitting face to face can mount their monitors via one stand (see Allcam model MDM02).
These MDM01 single LCD monitor stand are brand new in sealed box, 5 years warranty.